Please feel free to contact us at any time with your questions, to request additional resources or just to talk something through. This website is intended to supplement the support we can give coalitions one-on-one. In addition, please contact your RSP Regional Technical Assistance Provider about being added to RSP email group(s).
Below is information about how to reach us depending on what your question is. Review this map for regional designation information.
Coalition Technical Assistance Team
- Cat Fribley, Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (319) 339-0899 or email@example.com Project Director and Technical Assistance Provider Region 1
- Tracy D. Wright, North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault (919) 871-1015 ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Assistance Provider Region 2
- Michelle Dixon-Wall, Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs (360) 754-7583 or email@example.com Technical Assistance Provider Region 3
- Kris Bein, Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (515) 244-7424 or firstname.lastname@example.org Assistant Director
Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative Technical Assistance Specialist
- Valerie Davis, Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (515) 974-5610 or email@example.com
Rural Technical Assistance Specialist
- Leah Green, Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (515) 244-7424 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sexual Assault Service Program Technical Assistance Specialist
- Elizabeth Edmonson Bauer, Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (515) 401-8984 or email@example.com
Nonprofit Sustainability Technical Assistance Specialist
- Ellen Yin-Wycoff, Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (515) 505-2729 or firstname.lastname@example.org