As the national response to COVID-19 continues to unfold, many people are facing a heightened level of uncertainty. This, coupled with providing services in new ways and with fewer opportunities for in-person connection, can take a toll on our mental health and the mental health of advocates. The following resources offer helpful reminders for how we can tend to ourselves as we are caring for others.
- CDC's COVID-19 Managing Stress and Anxiety resource
- AFSP's Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- SAMHSA's Tips for Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health
- National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI) COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Mental Health America's Resource Collection
Some RSP publications that may be helpful to revisit specific to sexual assault services provision and coalition work: