The Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs (WCSAP) is a statewide membership organization, based in Olympia, Washington and is committed to eliminating sexual violence and fostering social change. The mission of the Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs is to unite agencies engaged in the elimination of sexual violence, through education, victim services, and social change. WCSAP provides information, training and expertise to program and individual members who support victims, family and friends, the general public, and all those whose lives have been affected by sexual assault.
WCSAP is seeking a Fiscal Coordinator to provide accounting services and analyze/process financial information in accordance with WCSAP financial policies and practices. Responsible for preparing financial reports regarding record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and other financial WCSAP reports. Support agency directors in budget creation and grant countdown tracking. A candidate will need to:
- Have knowledge of generally accepted accounting and grant compliance principles.
- Be detail oriented individual who works with accuracy, meets deadlines, and exacting standards.
- Have an understanding of accrual accounting and cost allocation.
- Have familiarity with federal grant accounting requirements / guidelines (OMB Uniform Guidance).
- Have budget preparation experience.
- Be skilled in Excel spreadsheets and pivot table preparation.
- Experience with external audit preparation.
A preferred candidate will have:
- Familiarity with ADP payroll processing very helpful.
- Familiarity with FundEZ accounting program.