The North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault (NCCASA) is an inclusive, statewide alliance working to end sexual violence through education, advocacy, and legislation. PREVENTION EDUCATION PROGRAM MANAGER LOCATION: Raleigh, NC REPORTS TO: Associate Director POSITION STATUS: Full time, exempt POSITION DESCRIPTION: NCCASA is seeking a full-time Prevention Education Program Manager to provide leadership for implementing and managing its Prevention Education activities through training, technical assistance, resource development, and coordination with rape crisis centers, member organizations, specified communities, general public, and allied professionals. Primary Objectives:
- Lead development and implementation of NCCASA strategic priorities in the areas of prevention education.
- Continuously enhance and update NCCASA’s resource materials and manuals relevant to prevention for membership and other organizations.
- Manage statewide prevention and education efforts.
- Participate in planning and implementation of statewide Prevention program with DHHS-Division of Public Health
- Provide technical assistance to RPE Sub-recipients and NCCASA members on prevention and best, promising, evidence based practices.
- Assist with prevention and evaluation data collection and data maintenance efforts.
- Oversee data collection, analysis, and support efforts.
- Assist in the coordination of all activities and meetings of the NC Sexual Violence Prevention Advisory Council (SVPAC).
- Work closely with Member Services Team to assure most effective uses of new resources for educational purposes, web site content, online meetings, and other educational functions.
Develop strategic partnerships and collaborations that support expansion of educational activities.
Assist in the building and maintaining of collaborative statewide partnerships using a shared risk and protective factor lens to prevent violence.
Participate in task forces and committees as appropriate.
Other duties as assigned.
- At least 4 years’ experience doing anti-sexual violence prevention and response work.
- Experience providing content-based technical assistance.
- A proven track record of developing and supporting the implementation of program evaluation tools and processes. Experience providing evaluation technical assistance preferred.
- Experience designing curricula and training modules.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, as well as respond to shifting priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Management and program development experience.
- Ability to grow, learn, lead, follow, organize, vision, and follow through on projects.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- A strong anti-oppression lens and a commitment to social justice are required and necessary for the success of this position.
- Must have reliable and consistent transportation.
- Significant in-state and out-of-state travel required, including overnight stay.
Salary and Benefits: This is a full-time position, with salary range of $45,000-$50,000 and includes health, retirement, and leave benefits.
Commitment to Diversity: Commitment to multi-cultural perspective in outreach and service delivery.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume in either word or PDF to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled.