A sample template letter for sexual assault service providers (created by NJCASA) is attached below. This offers an example of about service delivery changes and messaging.
COVID-19 Communications Resources
- Includes documents created by sexual assault coalitions, as well as media and communications non-profits
COVID-19 Vaccine Communications Resources
- Mount Sinai developed several shareable infographics about how mRNA vaccines and vector-based vaccines are developed and function: mRNA graphics, vector-based vaccine graphics, info about effectiveness of vaccines against virus mutations.
- The FDA has fact sheets on the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines in multiple languages
- The CDC created a communications toolkit with materials in 34 different languages
- Tyler Perry produced a special for BET, COVID-19 Vaccine and the Black Community. BET posted an article with the video trailer and 5 fast facts for folks who don't have access to watch the special.
- The US Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Minority Health created a #vaccineready social media campaign to highlight how COVID-19 affects African Americans with underlying conditions such as hypertension.
- Healthline also has an article for folks looking to understand the historical context on why communities of color, particularly Black and Latinx communities, may be wary of the vaccine
- Urban Indian Health Institute developed a series of resources highlighting Native leaders talking about COVID-19 and vaccination
- Unidos US created English and Spanish language FAQs on COVID-19 vaccinations
- The National Institute for Health Care Management (NIHCM) has a series of webinars and materials on COVID-19 and the legacy of racism
- The Black Coalition Against COVID-19 has a collection of recordings and townhalls
- An article by Anti-Racism Daily explains more about how folks can support an equitable roll out of the vaccine
COVID-19-Specific Anti-Oppression Resources
- Includes links to information with a lens towards race, disability, immigration status, and more
Multilingual Resources About COVID-19
- A local program in Iowa has also developed a series of Q&A videos about the COVID-19 vaccine in several different languages, including Spanish, French, Swahili, and Burmese. Please note, the information about vaccination priority groups may be specific to Iowa. RSP compiled a playlist of these videos for easy reference. We continue to look for additional resources in non-English languages.
- Switchboard list: https://switchboardta.org/blog/a-round-up-of-multilingual-resources-on-covid-19/?mc_cid=55a6c15918&mc_eid=84d86c26b2
- Google Drive organized by language, compiled by KCSDV and local Kansas group: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BFar8MtYX6IbVNVkO8H1RDkPB3m6FvK6
- Collection of Resources Written in Asian and Pacific Islander languages: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XePaKv7Ar59PG7z37QqzIb8WfynEx5BK5ZfK3VLXIJA/htmlview#gid=1512808134